(6) Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Grade A, with 8 oz Glass Extract Bottle
Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Beans are perfect for DIY'ers making Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Paste or homemade Kahlua!! They are the most popular and sought after vanilla variety. Their flavor is rich, dark and creamy with an overwhelming sweet, buttery aroma.
A little about our beans:
- Use our Grade A Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Beans for.baking, or make your very own vanilla extract in the very 8 oz glass bottle in which they are shipped.
- Our beans are hand picked for freshness and rich fragrance. They are packaged in the USA and have been triple inspected for quality as well as vacuum-sealed for freshness and safety.
- We guarantee our product. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us and we will refund your product - no questions asked!!
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Store in dark, cool conditions. In an airtight container with a lid that seals well, vanilla beans will keep for 12-24 months.
My order arrived quickly and well packaged so it was very easy to wrap for Christmas. I ordered a vanilla paste for my self and used it for my Christmas cookie and desert baking and love it. I have always made my own vanilla, now I will no longer have to search to find good beans, the search is over. Thank you Stavoren Trading 😀
The beans need 8 weeks to become extract, so I can’t speak to the taste yet. But I loved the idea of making extract myself and their mission.
This is my first time buying vanilla beans to make my own homemade vanilla extract and I’m so excited about it! When I found out that the vanilla extract in the stores have water in them, I decided I didn’t want to pay the high price they’re charging.
I found out about and ordered the Madagascar Vanilla beans, which arrived quickly. The smell of the vanilla was wonderful when I opened the package of beans!
A great experience!
I received the first bottle on 7/1, which I believe was the 2 nd shipment. I received a second bottle just today 7/8/20, which was a pleasent surprise. I have the beans brewing in vodka and I'll be in a better position to evaluate the flavor in a couple of months. Thanks for correcting the order so promptly. I look forward to purchase more for gifts in the future.