(10) Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Grade A, with 8 oz Glass Extract Bottle
Tahitian Vanilla Beans are perfect for DIY'ers making Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Paste or homemade Kahlua!! Tahitian Vanilla beans have a Flowery Fruity Aroma with floral notes as well as hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice and caramel.
A little about our beans:
- Use for baking or make your own Vanilla Extract!! Our Gourmet Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans are shipped in a glass jar. Just add alcohol of your choice to make your own extract!
- Aside from traditional Vanilla flavor, Tahitian Vanilla beans have a Flowery Fruity Aroma with floral notes as well as hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice and caramel.
- Our beans are hand picked for freshness and rich fragrance. They are packaged in the USA and have been triple inspected for quality as well as vacuum-sealed for freshness and safety.
- We guarantee our product. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us and we will refund your product - no questions asked!!
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Store in dark, cool conditions. In an airtight container with a lid that seals well, vanilla beans will keep for 12-24 months.
Came sooner than I expected and was a great gift for my sister's birthday!
i gave this kit to a very good friend for a Christmas Gift, she loved i and said she would begin making her vanilla the following day. This is such a good gift idea, giving someone everything they need to make home made vanilla extract, except the alcohol of course ;)
THIS WAS A GIFT , BUT ONE OPENED ALREADY SAID ITS WAS THE BEST COOLEST GIFT !
Disclaimer- I personally know one of the Stavoren folks, however this is an unbiased review..well as much as one can be in regards to fantastic vanilla products
Also...I gave them as gifts, so no immediate first hand knowledge...but that would be the same if I had the product for myself...due to time it takes to make the product I purchased.
So to the review:
The packaging was superb, with a great deal of attention to ensuring the glass bottle the Tahitian Vanilla Extract Kit comes with, was secure and unbroken.
Packaged in stylish, extremely nice, hard paper or cardboard, container's (just like the image's depict) that included the vacuum packed vanilla beans, and bottle. In my opinion the packaging was nice enough to not wrap as gifts.
I sent them out of state, and they arrived both to my location and then the final destination unscathed, even through two different shipping vendors.
The bottle itself comes with easy to follow instructions, with a stylish logo and info on more recipes and info about the company website.
The only complaint I have heard or have myself is ...to do it right...you have to be PATIENT!!! It's not going be "instant gratification" ( unlike the Vanilla Pastes)...but I can't wait to taste the end results in a couple of months, when I can get back East, and savor the results of all the wonderful, terribly bad for me, baked goods, drinks and just... AWESOMENESS!
Actually... scratch that, I'm going to get some for me too, right now...I just hope I have the will power to wait to let it do it's thing!
Thanks Lisa for turning me on to your great product, I'm already crafting yummies with the Vanilla Pastes I kept.
The vanilla beans arrived well packaged. They are of really great quality. I will be making batches of extract to give as gifts to family and friends for the holidays.