Our Madagascar Red and Red Splits are perfect for extracting, brewing, and distilling. We call them "B+" because while they have a lower moisture content, they have a higher vanillin content - PERFECT for extracting the move vanilla flavor per pound. These are the same wonderful beans from Madagascar but are allowed to vine-ripen to maximize vanillin content. They are called "splits" because some are split at the end because of the extra growing time.
A little about our beans:
- Certified Organic Vanilla beans for breweries and distilleries
- Fair-Trade / Environmentally Sustainable
- Our beans are hand picked for freshness and rich fragrance. They are packaged in the USA and have been triple inspected for quality as well as vacuum-sealed for freshness and safety.
- Perfect vanilla beans for brewing beer/breweries
- Perfect vanilla beans for distilling/distilleries.
- Grade B+ with moisture content around 23% and higher vanillin content
- We guarantee our product. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us and we will refund your product - no questions asked!!
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Store in dark, cool conditions in an airtight container with a lid that seals well, vanilla beans will keep for 12-24 months.
RED SPLITS / US RED VANILLA BEANS
Madagascar origin-variety (Bourbon) with the highest vanillin content for extract with light-brown to reddish color, long whole beans with mixed splits
Moisture: 22% – 24%
Vanillin: 1.6% – 2.4%
Length: 14cm – 21cm
Color: Light-brown to Reddish