(1 lb) Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Grade A (no bottle)
Tahitian Vanilla Beans are perfect for DIY'ers making Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Paste or homemade Kahlua!! Tahitian Vanilla beans have a Flowery Fruity Aroma with floral notes as well as hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice and caramel.
A little about our beans:
- Use for baking or make your own Vanilla Extract!! Our Gourmet Grade Tahitian Vanilla Beans are shipped in a glass jar. Just add alcohol of your choice to make your own extract!
- Aside from traditional Vanilla flavor, Tahitian Vanilla beans have a Flowery Fruity Aroma with floral notes as well as hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice and caramel.
- Our beans are hand picked for freshness and rich fragrance. They are packaged in the USA and have been triple inspected for quality as well as vacuum-sealed for freshness and safety.
- We guarantee our product. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us and we will refund your product - no questions asked!!
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Store in dark, cool conditions. In an airtight container with a lid that seals well, vanilla beans will keep for 12-24 months.
They smell delicious. I will be ordering more.